FRANKFURTER GOLF CLUB
On the estate of 63 hectares, well designed into the natural realities 90 years ago, the ingeniously cut fairways require precise play. The beauty of the club, which hosted already 12 times amongst others the German Open, consists in the geographic characteristic of the Rhine-Main banks. The old tree population allow the impression of a vast, well cultivated park. The original course was designed by famous Harry Colt and John Morrison in the late 1920’s in a traditional old English heathland style. A remodelling was made by Christoph Städler 2007 bringing the course design more to an American standard.